Forum / General / Purge Event
Login or Signup

Wicker
Wicker0
Love: 6
46 weeks
Purge Event

Recently i have been working on a new gamemode known as: Purge. Essentially what it is, Purge is a gamemode about the station falling into total anarchy over NanoTrasens "social experiment". Basically all access is restricted to rooms, space law no longer applies and a the station becomes a free-for-all settling grudges on those edgy furries, to that one guy that locked you in a box and pushed you into space.

You can choose to team up with people, or strike your own.
Anyone attempting to leave the station won't be able to due to a force field. If said field is crossed your player will instantly gibb and, of course die.
However, weapons are deployed before the purge initially occurs. You will get a notification and time to prepare. Any killings before then will break the rules yadda yadda yadda.

I have basic RP coding down but am still gradually improving it over a period of time.
I wanted to ask, what are your thoughts on this and what would you add?

qwertyquerty
Qwertyquerty
Love: 140
46 weeks
Nice

Sounds amazing, I've been working on two new gamemodes as well.

Pandolphina
Love: 13
46 weeks
Nice

Sounds cool.

How far away from the station is the border?

Wicker
Wicker0
Love: 6
42 weeks
Purge Event

Currently, the purge code is in game. As for the border, i will try and make it apparent that your not allowed to exit, i might even put a force field all around the station. Thanks for the support, i will get back to editing it soonish!

Login or Signup to reply