Forum / General / Council Rulings
Login or Signup

debonaircorsiar
Love: 12
2 weeks
Council Rulings

This is a forum post I'm making to catalog all the rulings and precedents the council makes on specific events and situations that might cause later bickering.

After about 24 hours a ruling is made and voted as the majority amongst admins, I'll be posting here as both a reference for admins and players alike for situations that might pop up.

debonaircorsiar
2 weeks
fuck

I just relized I made this post about 7 hours to early.

debonaircorsiar
2 weeks
Polymorphed player conduct

Human-Level Intelligent mobs are subject to normal validity. (Monkeys, Slimes, Spiders, Mouse, Corgi, Carp etc. are all valid normally)
Human-Level intelligent mobs are not allowed to greif as non-antagonists but may defend themselves with reduced or removed penalty for unreasonable escalation (ex: Monkey is hit once with toolbox, Monkey can crit the attacker. Slime is sprayed with fire extinguisher, slime can kill.)
No exceptions is made for dragons blood or other things. Shapeshifting can make you valid if you turn into a naturally hostile mob, if you change back you lose valid status.

debonaircorsiar
6 days
Antag Token use.

Antag tokens can now only be used before the start of a round. Not during.

debonaircorsiar
3 days
Antags that can be picked.

Antag tokens can't be used for end round traitors, such as nuke ops blobs and wizards.

debonaircorsiar
3 days
Asimov and Holoparasites

If a holoparasite is tied to a human master, attacking that holoparasite is still human harm.

Login or Signup to reply