Forum / General / Opinions on Revolution.
Login or Signup

CrimsonEX
Love: 0
4 weeks
Opinions on Revolution.

IMO Rev is a horrible gamemode and is hilariously one sided. Far worse than clockcult even. Thoughts? Ideas on how to fix?

Zeskorion
Love: 9
4 weeks
My thoughts

I hate conversion gamemodes for personal reasons. I want a quirk that makes you immune to conversion, as if wearing a mindshield. But revs, like monkeys, is a snowball thing. They either rock or suck.

Tifone
Love: 3
4 weeks
i love revolution it's great

it's fun and it's sometimes one sided only because bombs are too easy to do unchecked, bomb brig = win

Rear King
RearKing
Love: 0
3 weeks
57uyjejerjyreyj

revs is fucking badass and anyone who says otherwise is a shitter

RiCkUrT
ricksterakarick
Love: 14
3 weeks
Yosh

Revolution rounds are so chaotic and its amazing

MalevolentBacon
MalevolentBacon
Love: 1
3 weeks
Good and Bad

Rev rounds come with both. Becoming a rev is basically a green light to fuck with the heads of staff, and make sec have a bad time. I love those two things. The bad is that it always interrupts what I happen to be doing at the time, and usually no one stops it despite witnessing it. I don't like conversion antags, like the culties, or rev, and prefer other antags, but at least as a rev, your goal is simple, unlike cult. The fact that Rev is such a simple objective is really one of its shining points.

so basically, revs are simple, and a greenlight to basically graytide, with the downside being conversion type antag.

Login or Signup to reply