Mark Suckerberg
Mark Suckerberg
5 weeks
Mark Suckerberg Mentor Application

Your CKEY: Mark Suckerberg

Your Discord: Currently Mark Otherberg#8301, but it's my alternate account for reasons I'd rather not share

How long have you been playing ss13?: I guess 1 or 2 years if you count the big gap between using my accounts but I lost my old account / 41 Hours on Beestation

Who can vouch for your experience (if any)?: Could probably get some, but was told they were not needed

Game Experience (More Detailed): Thank god for the wiki. I learned nearly everything I know from it. I have quite a bit of experience in many different roles, barring only science which I just haven't been up to learning but am open to learning it for mentorship; The role I have most experience in is probably Medical, which I have played the most, and I'm happy to help any newbie doctors learn, even if that is the job of the CMO really. I can teach the basics of all departments (except science), and I may not be that robust but I can teach people how to fight enough to defend themselves from greytiders and the like. I believe I can teach as many new people as needed how to press tab to be able to move. And other stuff.

Apologies for being a bit long-winded here

platinium_dr
4 weeks
+2

+2

grogovic
4 weeks
+

Pretty cool guy.

qwertyquerty
qwertyquerty
4 weeks
+2
Mclovin
Mcfckinlovin
4 weeks
+1

He knows this game, so he is mentor worthy.

Mark Suckerberg
Mark Suckerberg
3 weeks
really cool post title

I dunno if I should do this or not since I don't really have many other staff applications to base this on, but do I gotta say something or do I just wait?

Lagomorphica
Lagomorphica
3 weeks
hm yes, +1

i will accept this when i get home from school, and when your post hits 24 hours because its at +5 or so now.

Ruediger4
Ruediger4
3 weeks
+2

It just works

Dallen9
3 weeks
+1

Chill

Lagomorphica
Lagomorphica
3 weeks