Forum / General / GreenTea
Login or Signup

Azrael Knightquest
Azrael Knightquest
Love: 4
11 weeks
GreenTea

Our Fair Green Lady.

Congratulations on the HUGE rise in players. You earned it, kiddo. I kept hoping it would happen and it did.

See ya later on down the road, GreenTea. Some other time, some other place.

--Azrael

CthulhuOnIce
CthulhuOnIce
Love: 59
11 weeks
lmao

coochie

jess
Love: 11
11 weeks
w o w

yeehaw am i right kids

Byoo
Love: 8
10 weeks
Blap

It is cowboy time my dudes

Jetra
AzlanonPC
10 weeks
Yeehaw my fellas

its texas o' clock

CthulhuOnIce
CthulhuOnIce
Love: 59
10 weeks
LMAO x2

I like how he congratulates green and no one else, since he literally hates everyone but her

Byoo
10 weeks
Heh

He wants that scalie puss puss

Belone
Love: 18
10 weeks
Hanz get ze flammenwerfer.

oh god oh fuck

Arrfur
Arrfur
Love: 20
10 weeks
white_knight.scroll

First of all, I think its IDIOTIC to even ENTERTAIN the idea that he wants some "scalie puss puss". I can't even believe that YOU think its ok to accuse HIM of being such a MORONIC IDIOT who cares only about scalie puss puss. Just because he wants to congratulate Green (peace be upon her) on HER hard work in increasing the player count, you make fun of him?

((I would also like to take this moment to: @Jess, the sweet sweet angel of medbay who comes and helps me when I am in distress, @Jetra, The fiery demon of lavaland, whos temper is matched only by her personality and finally; My sweet @Byoo, who has REJECTED my crusade of LOVE.))

Neapher
Neapher
Love: 5
10 weeks
This thread was so good I just got cancer

Finally I can die.

Azrael Knightquest
Azrael Knightquest
Love: 4
9 weeks
For the record...

I don't hate Jess, Arrfur or Qwerty, actually relatively fond of Jess. Don't even really hate you, Cthulhu. Actually, I don't think I really hate anyone here, just some dislike or disdain. But Qwerty I don't know very well, you and I aren't on the best of terms Cthulhu, haven't heard from or seen anything concerning Arrfur in forever (wasn't even sure he was still around) and last I checked, Jess ain't an Admin (unless that's changed). So it made sense to congratulate her specifically, from my point of view. I'm pretty confident she had a fair part in the improvements that were done and the player base rising. I don't know why you thought I would try to talk to you or anyone else. I don't even know why you wanted to comment on my post. I thought we agreed to leave each other alone.

Belone
Love: 18
9 weeks
For the record

All of SS13 got a shit ton of players because a big youtuber did a video on the game and we did the 1000IQ move of putting "for beginers" into our server name

Byoo
1 week
N O

We already HAD for beginners in our name before you egg

qwertyquerty
Qwertyquerty
Love: 140
1 week
yes we had for beginners in our name long before

a m a n d a

Catmanpop