Nekko10
4 weeks
Toxici1 Admin Abuse

CKEY:Nekko10

Your Discord: Nekko#8437

Offender's CKEY: Toxici1

Offender's In-Game Name: Toxici1?

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 2019 07 22

Round Number:no round number he just banned me over a grudge.

Rules Broken: he just makes up stupid lies, doesn't bother to explain himself and gives really vague proof.

Incident Description: He literally accuses me of things I didn't do, he says I kept hitting people randomly and when I ask for proof he gives me a 500 line pastebin I ask him to point it out he can't and just ignores it overall. This applies to every accusation he's done.

Additional Information: he probably has a power complexion cuz he gets bullied in highschool.

and let me talk about the "evidence" he sends. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/463784644781932565/602722894929330178/unknown.png okay it says I caused an explosion which I didn't. I told him i activated a tear gas which might be that which isn't lethal it just blinds people for a short period of time.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/463784644781932565/602722946443771915/unknown.png he then proceeds to show me this claiming that I lied. I asked him to check the logs if I dispatched water and potassium in the chemist dispenser and he ignored it like always. If I pot-wat'ed the chemistry then give proper evidence of me doing that. Show the lines of me dispatching water and potassium in that round.

as for the other pastebin, It's literally 500 lines of me getting bullied and responding back, send proper evidence, don't be vague and be specific.

ondrej008
4 weeks
Hoes mad

Why are you bringing power complexion (power complex, actually) into this and bullying in high school? Completely unrelevant.
At least fill out the format correctly, the admin's name is not Toxici1, there definetely was a round number, he didn't make up lies and he gave concrete proof. Read through the fucking pastebin you moron, it has things that support why you were banned. Pretty sure the logs don't include chem dispenser dispensing. Tear gas doesn't fucking explode.

ToxicI11I
4 weeks
Still continuing?

We can check for what exactly you dispensed, but in this case it is un-neccessary. You lied in ahelps saying "you didnt cause an explosion" when i had both witnessed it (as the warden) and saw that you had triggered a reagent explosion
[2019-07-22 07:40:04.416] GAME: Reagent explosion reaction occurred at Chemistry (103, 101, 2). Last Fingerprint: nekko10.

Now my reasoning for asking for permission to perma ban you.

A) you were incredibly toxic over both ahelps, discord and ingame
B) you were repeatedly re-offending within the same 2 days
C) you then ignored admins telling you to stop, and just continued the round after
D) You then admitted in discord that you were "raiding and griefing with an accomplice" who is an "IRL friend"
E) You then attempted to gloat, shortly before being permabanned.

"don't be vague and be specific.". This is literally YOUR attack logs. its as specific as it gets. it shows the nature of your attacks, if you were attacked or attacked etc. A large majority of it is you STARTING fights and abusing telekinesis/disposaling people after critting them. This behaviour and admittance to raid is why im banning you

0/10 shitpost please put more effort in

Furthermore, you kept breaking both council rulings and server rules, you continously re-opened ahelps, were both a dick ingame and ooc, you THREATENED ADMINS (permabannable on first offence), and then had the audacity to try to lie that I "abused you" and "Targetted you" when there were 3+ ahelps against you?
Fucking pathetic.

Zanos
LordGrievous
4 weeks
Can I get SS of saying he was griefing with irl friends in discord
ToxicI11I
4 weeks
Was over voicechat, 2 people heard I believe

will get them to bump thread

Nekko10
4 weeks
AYYY LMAO

Ondrej if you read all those 500 lines and found anything, then feel free to fucking copy and paste the stuff I did one by one and send it here. It's easy to copy and paste all the logs of me in a whole round and claim I did something, I looked into it and there's barely anything in it that I did wrong. If I randomly attacked people as he claims, then give the logs of those, not everything.

We can check for what exactly you dispensed, but in this case it is un-neccessary. You lied in ahelps saying "you didnt cause an explosion" when i had both witnessed it (as the warden) and saw that you had triggered a reagent explosion
[2019-07-22 07:40:04.416] GAME: Reagent explosion reaction occurred at Chemistry (103, 101, 2). Last Fingerprint: nekko10.

it is neccassary because I have no idea what that log is and you blamed me of mixing potassium and water and blowing up the chemistry which I decline of doing because I did not, if I did it then send the logs of me dispensing those two and causing it, not one random log that says nothing. Literally that could be anything, send the logs of me dispensing them although you can't because they don't exist.

B) you were repeatedly re-offending within the same 2 days

ye I didn't re-offend shit.

C) you then ignored admins telling you to stop, and just continued the round after

I never broke any rules to begin with.

D) You then admitted in discord that you were "raiding and griefing with an accomplice" who is an "IRL friend"

it's pretty obvious you are just taking the shit right now lmao. Obviously was a joke and you know it yet you just want to make more arguments so you play stupid.

"don't be vague and be specific.". This is literally YOUR attack logs. its as specific as it gets. it shows the nature of your attacks, if you were attacked or attacked etc. A large majority of it is you STARTING fights and abusing telekinesis/disposaling people after critting them. This behaviour and admittance to raid is why im banning you

it's my attack logs but there is nothing wrong with it and you are only able to send the whole logs because you can't pick anything up from it because in those logs I did nothing wrong. It's just me getting attacked and responding back. I never started a fight, I just shoved people and made people fall as I was a fucking clown.

and I told you I did put people into disposal unit and transported them but I never critted anyone, you just ignore everything I say. you are either daft or playing daft.

and once again I didn't admit to anything, It's just you twisting facts and making false claims about me.

I'm gonna repeat myself again, if I attacked someone randomly go to your 500 line logs and pick them and send it here because you have no proof. You only have my logs which prove nothing lol.

GamerRoman
gamerroman
4 weeks
Bumper 1

Backing my homeboi toxic here

DrewFD temp
4 weeks
Why tf are you so toxic?

"All Beestation staff are expected to remain respectful and formal when handling any application, appeal, or report. As these threads are meant for important server conduct and resolving administrative issues." You are the complete opposite of that. Your calling this dude "fucking pathetic" for thinking he was wrongfully banned. On geese mother's ban appeal you said "begone Shitler" and called him "geesenigger". Also you somehow accidently banned me from the server.

ToxicI11I
4 weeks
"I didnt reoffend shit"

Thats why you were told >30 times in discord to stop shoving, attacking and disposaling random people. Thats why I told you multiple times through subtlemessages too. The point is, you wouldnt stop. The fact you broke the rules so many times in such a short span of time is why I asked for permissions to perma ban you.

Also the fact you said "I was joking about that" makes me doubt it - you were basically throthing at the mouth in the voice call. that makes me doubt that.

Furthermore, in your logs it says you were throwing potted plants, kicking people, hitting them with objects for no seeming reason (unprovoked) and when asked in discord you said "im a clown i can grief".

Moreover, in the discord you were saying "well i dont care if i get banned here - there are more popular servers with less lag". This shows you literally either came on to troll, or are treating our server with disrespect because "we have less players and are less laggy, therefor I can troll".

I recommend forumbanning that foo

Ruediger4
Ruediger4
4 weeks
I'ma just

[email protected] I was there when Toxic (and I) handled the chem dispenser explosion. Your print was there, literally. I even decided to kind of believe you and ping admins to ask if the admin log is 100% precise when pointing out last prints. The rest is stuff i do not know since after that round I had to leave for an hour and a half or so.

-I kind of stand with Drew on Toxic's attitude. As much as my opinion about him changed a tad towards the positive since he proved to be a cool guy, he's living up to his name and being a tad rude when it comes to tickets and admin appeals.

edit: Also yeah friendly reminder that Nekko went on a pseudo crusade to try and get councilmins deadminned even if it meant they couldn't do admin duties due to health issues irl and such.

Bruh.

ToxicI11I
4 weeks
Personally, I know im toxic

I treat people with respect if they treat me with it - most of the time I dont have an also. Also @Drew, I didnt issue you a ban?. I am working on my toxicity, but here provided, I think im allowed a little leeway. You threatened me in voice call, you continously spammed ahelps and in general you are immature. Most of the staff team attempt to act professional - and I try to too, but you insist of taking out of a professional state and insult a staff member for DOING THEIR JOB. If you want to start being toxic (as a person) expect a equally acidic response in return.

Nekko10
4 weeks
literally does nothing but twist my words

Firstly drew thank you, he's always like that. I literally tried to be friendly towards him from first day even though I have a pretty bad mouth too but he's as toxic as me.

Thats why you were told >30 times in discord to stop shoving, attacking and disposaling random people. Thats why I told you multiple times through subtlemessages too. The point is, you wouldnt stop. The fact you broke the rules so many times in such a short span of time is why I asked for permissions to perma ban you.

you know that's a lie, you never told me to stop shoving, attacking and disposing people you told me to stop griefing and my answer was always the same "I'm not?" which would lead to the same discussion over and over again. You keep saying I blew up the chemistry when I did not and so on.

and yes I did shove and put people into disposal units I never said otherwise. Isn't it what clowns do? literally make people slip and fall, shove them to falls to anger them and so on? from my knowledge that's literally clowns job and I think that's what you are referring to me saying it's clowns job to grief and yes it kinda is. It's clowns job to annoy people and that's what I did. I shoved people, I made them chase me, I made them slip which led to them attacking me and sometimes i simply ran away and sometimes i attacked once or twice and simply ran away afterwards.

and you are saying I threw potted plants, kicked people and hit them for no seeming reason. I'm asking you again, give specific logs of that happening so I can defend myself properly, you are just playing it vague and keep accusing me of stuff without showing it specificly. I did shove people, I made people slip but all of those stuff I'm allowed to do, but I never hit people or threw potted plants at them without a reason but before you say it i actually did hit someone with a potted plant using my telekinesis without a reason but it wasn't done on purpose, it was actually him who gave me the power so I wouldn't hit someone who actually helped me. It was simply a mistake and even if it wasn't a simple throw is clearly not a good reason to perma ban me.

Moreover, in the discord you were saying "well i dont care if i get banned here - there are more popular servers with less lag". This shows you literally either came on to troll, or are treating our server with disrespect because "we have less players and are less laggy, therefor I can troll".

I only said that because you make this server an unpleasent experience for me. you ban me from all the roles for dumb reasons, I accepted it because you were my friend and I didn't want to make a fuss about it. But then you just kept on targetting me over and over again and you literally killed me with your admin powers and it was clearly because you were bored and not because i shoved people or put them into trash.

and another side note, he first said people ahelped about me and then he slipped out of his mouth that people didn't ahelp about me then he proceeded to lie about I was talking about another time which he clearly was not.

and stop accusing me without showing the specific logs for it because I didn't attack anyone randomly.

Nekko10
4 weeks
a sincere post

I'ma just
[email protected] I was there when Toxic (and I) handled the chem dispenser explosion. Your print was there, literally. I even decided to kind of believe you and ping admins to ask if the admin log is 100% precise when pointing out last prints. The rest is stuff i do not know since after that round I had to leave for an hour and a half or so.

-I kind of stand with Drew on Toxic's attitude. As much as my opinion about him changed a tad towards the positive since he proved to be a cool guy, he's living up to his name and being a tad rude when it comes to tickets and admin appeals.

edit: Also yeah friendly reminder that Nekko went on a pseudo crusade to try and get councilmins deadminned even if it meant they couldn't do admin duties due to health issues irl and such.

Bruh.

okay so it might say my print was there but I sincerely didn't dispense any water or potassium. I asked him in voice chat if the logs show what I dispense and whatnot, he said it could show and I asked him to check it. He ignored me. Please man, if you are saying I dispensed it and the logs can show, is it too much to ask for you guys to check it? because I really did not and was surprised when you guys asked me that. Even when we were talking about the incident i asked him if i mixed pot and wat why didnt i die cuz of the explosion and he said i did and got my leg fly off but that was actually someone else so i thought it was just a simple misunderstanding. That guy wasn't me and i didn't mix the two of those. literally the last time i mixed those two was when I was new to chemistry and was learning.

and about that adming stuff, yeah I got salty because I was upset and it was wrong of me to do such suggestion but I never said they should be demoted if they were sick or anything, I said if they have to leave for a good amount of time they should inform the upper ranks. I'm not a monster man, I just got salty and wanted to have more active admins and I know what I did was wrong but don't just throw me to the side because of one mistake I did in the past.

ToxicI11I
4 weeks
About the disposals comment.

You disposals'd somebody who was on -67HP after attacking them, as seen by https://pastebin.com/ftRbdk3E, 239[18:27:24] Nekko10/(Candy) (Central Primary Hallway (135, 104, 2))
has stuffed IGotzCheeze/(Regen Chez) into the disposal unit (NEWHP: -62). you can see all around that section that you were randomly throwing shit at people and attacking them, as a non antag.

sinbues
sinbues
4 weeks
Don't unban

https://pastebin.com/ftRbdk3E
You aren't innocent according to these logs, why try to worm your way out of it and make such huge leaps into Toxic's motives? You could've been appealed by now, however your previous appeal (https://beestation13.com/forum/3/967) had no substance and I think you need some time off.

Nekko10
4 weeks
twisting again

I already admitted to putting people into disposal bins, I thought it was funny and befitting of a clown but as you claimed i didn't attack anyone.

ou disposals'd somebody who was on -67HP after attacking them

so he said after attacking them but according to your logs only interacting i did was grabbing him and putting him in.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/598499228561440808/602929653182758952/Untitled.png

and sinbues according to what? I want specific logs, tell me what I did wrong and show it don't just say it lmao. It's easy to say you griefed but you can't show it unless I did it which you can't. Stop saying and show proof.

ToxicI11I
4 weeks
b
97[18:13:09] Nekko10/(Candy) (Starboard Primary Hallway (193, 132, 2))
has grabbed Pentation/(Anaya Sutton) passive grab (NEWHP: 100)
96[18:13:08] Nekko10/(Candy) (Starboard Primary Hallway (193, 130, 2))
has shoved Pentation/(Anaya Sutton) with knocking them down (NEWHP: 100)
95[18:13:07] Nekko10/(Candy) (Starboard Primary Hallway (193, 130, 2))
has shoved Guilleco/(William Stone) (NEWHP: 92.9)
94[18:13:05] Nekko10/(Candy) (Starboard Primary Hallway (193, 131, 2))
93[18:13:01] Nekko10/(Candy) (Starboard Primary Hallway (193, 132, 2))
92[18:12:59] Nekko10/(Candy) (Starboard Primary Hallway (193, 131, 2))
91[18:12:59] Nekko10/(Candy) (Starboard Primary Hallway (193, 131, 2))
has kicks Pentation/(Anaya Sutton) with onto their side (paralyzing) (NEWHP: 100)
90[18:12:58] Nekko10/(Candy) (Starboard Primary Hallway (193, 130, 2))
89[18:12:56] Nekko10/(Candy) (Starboard Primary Hallway (193, 130, 2))
88[18:12:51] Nekko10/(Candy) (Central Primary Hallway (171, 144, 2))
has thrown the flare
87[18:12:13] Nekko10/(Candy) (Central Primary Hallway (134, 122, 2))
has shoved GamerRoman/(Zullie Black) (NEWHP: 100)
86[18:12:13] Nekko10/(Candy) (Central Primary Hallway (134, 122, 2))
has kicks GamerRoman/(Zullie Black) with onto their side (paralyzing) (NEWHP: 100)
85[18:12:12] Nekko10/(Candy) (Central Primary Hallway (134, 121, 2))
has shoved GamerRoman/(Zullie Black) with knocking them down (NEWHP: 100)
84[18:12:06] Nekko10/(Candy) (Central Primary Hallway (137, 129, 2))
has grabbed KraiZeral/(Kain Virtue) passive grab (NEWHP: 88)
83[18:12:03] Nekko10/(Candy) (Central Primary Hallway (136, 129, 2))
has thrown the emergency toolbox
82[18:11:52] Nekko10/(Candy) (Central Primary Hallway (137, 129, 2))
has shoved KraiZeral/(Kain Virtue) with knocking them down (NEWHP: 88)
Nekko10
4 weeks
finally some fucking specifics so we can actually talk about what happened

So yes I did push a lot of people as I previously admitted, it's normal for a clown to do as it's my job to prank people.

90% of those stuff you sent were shoving which isn't really griefing. It does no damage and makes people fall, literally clown's job.

so one of them was me attacking zullie which let me show you this as well;

106[18:14:43] Nekko10/(Candy) (Mining Office (168, 152, 2))
has been stunned by GamerRoman/(Zullie Black) with the telescopic baton (NEWHP: 74.9)

108[18:15:24] Nekko10/(Candy) (Central Primary Hallway (170, 111, 2))
has been stunned by GamerRoman/(Zullie Black) with the telescopic baton (NEWHP: 100)

110[18:15:28] Nekko10/(Candy) (Central Primary Hallway (169, 110, 2))
has been kicked by GamerRoman/(Zullie Black) (NEWHP: 85)
109[18:15:26] Nekko10/(Candy) (Central Primary Hallway (170, 111, 2))
has been grabbed by GamerRoman/(Zullie Black) passive grab (NEWHP: 100)

118[18:15:36] Nekko10/(Candy) (Central Primary Hallway (169, 116, 2))
has been shoved by GamerRoman/(Zullie Black) (NEWHP: 85)
117[18:15:35] Nekko10/(Candy) (Central Primary Hallway (169, 115, 2))
116[18:15:34] Nekko10/(Candy) (Central Primary Hallway (169, 114, 2))
115[18:15:33] Nekko10/(Candy) (Central Primary Hallway (169, 113, 2))
114[18:15:32] Nekko10/(Candy) (Central Primary Hallway (169, 112, 2))
113[18:15:32] Nekko10/(Candy) (Central Primary Hallway (169, 112, 2))
has been kicks by GamerRoman/(Zullie Black) with onto their side (paralyzing) (NEWHP: 85)
112[18:15:29] Nekko10/(Candy) (Central Primary Hallway (169, 111, 2))
111[18:15:28] Nekko10/(Candy) (Central Primary Hallway (169, 110, 2))
has been got a stun punch with their previous punch by GamerRoman/(Zullie Black) (NEWHP: 85)

so ye it's not really out of place.

ToxicI11I
4 weeks
Also, you claim that your allowed to attack randomly as a clown

your not. Your allowed to slip peope etc, in SMALL QUANTITIES. You were mass spam shoving, mass disposaling. at that point it was a rule 1 violation and you continued after being told to tone it down. You were also using your TK to stun people with stunprods before being yeeted. (also you spam shoved roman before he did that, and he only hit you a couple of times to get you to f u c k o f f and stop spam shoving people).

Ruediger4
Ruediger4
4 weeks
ngl

if you need to shove people to 'do pranks' and 'be funny as a clown', you're a really bad clown.

Chad clowns make pranks so good you're not even angry or mad if what they are doing is illegal since you're either amused or laughing your ass off

Nekko10
4 weeks
Yet another lie yeeeet the lie

I never claimed that I was allowed to attack people randomly as a clown, you are just spewing shit at this point. Literally stop lying and stick to the truth pal, It's getting really sad at this point. Stop putting words into my mouth and stop twisting the truth.

I said clowns were allowed to push people and slip them which they are. That's literally what they do, annoy people and prank them.

ToxicI11I
4 weeks
http://prntscr.com/oil7g5

http://prntscr.com/oil7g5

Nekko10
4 weeks
Ruedieger yes you are right

yes I played clown for the first time because I was banned from any role but clown, It's my first time and yes I did shove people and i think it was kinda funny. I might be a bad clown but what I did was not against the rules.

ToxicI11I
4 weeks
Yes it was.

Mass spam shoving/slipping/disposaling is against the rules even for a clown. There is a point it becomes self antag.You werent just doing that either. As proven by your logs, you were throwing plant pots and shit at random people. Thats more than just self antag at that point, its griff.

Ruediger4
Ruediger4
4 weeks
Rule 1

Title.

Be a dick, get bwoinked.

Shove once, shame on them. Spam shove for no reisin other than 'its funny for me', that's a bwoink.

Nekko10
4 weeks
lol you literally just repeat my previous post after i repeated myself

you do realize making people fall and pushing them is not the same thing as attacking them right? it does no damage and it doesn't hurt anyone. In the screenshot you sent I never say clowns are allowed to attack people, I say they are allowed to make people slip and shove to make them fall which is different than attacking.

ToxicI11I
4 weeks
http://prntscr.com/oil9mo

26 instances of you throwing shit
http://prntscr.com/oila0k
10 instances of kicking
http://prntscr.com/oila4r
108 instances of shoving

this was all in one round that lasted ~30 minutes

Nekko10
4 weeks
Ruedieger let's play the counting game!

also before that, I didn't mass push gamerroman but I actually did it to someone else but I didn't think it would be a rule 1 violation? i think mass pushing someone isn't worthy of a perma ban lol.

118[18:15:36] Nekko10/(Candy) (Central Primary Hallway (169, 116, 2))
117[18:15:35] Nekko10/(Candy) (Central Primary Hallway (169, 115, 2))
116[18:15:34] Nekko10/(Candy) (Central Primary Hallway (169, 114, 2))
115[18:15:33] Nekko10/(Candy) (Central Primary Hallway (169, 113, 2))
114[18:15:32] Nekko10/(Candy) (Central Primary Hallway (169, 112, 2))

so he shoved me 5 times in a row.

he then kicks me and shoves once more

has been kicks by GamerRoman/(Zullie Black) with onto their side (paralyzing) (NEWHP: 85)
112[18:15:29] Nekko10/(Candy) (Central Primary Hallway (169, 111, 2))
111[18:15:28] Nekko10/(Candy) (Central Primary Hallway (169, 110, 2))
has been got a stun punch with their previous punch by GamerRoman/(Zullie Black) (NEWHP: 85)
110[18:15:28] Nekko10/(Candy) (Central Primary Hallway (169, 110, 2))
has been kicked by GamerRoman/(Zullie Black) (NEWHP: 85)
109[18:15:26] Nekko10/(Candy) (Central Primary Hallway (170, 111, 2))
has been grabbed by GamerRoman/(Zullie Black) passive grab (NEWHP: 100)
108[18:15:24] Nekko10/(Candy) (Central Primary Hallway (170, 111, 2))
has been stunned by GamerRoman/(Zullie Black) with the telescopic baton (NEWHP: 100)
107[18:14:55] Nekko10/(Candy) (Fore Primary Hallway (163, 154, 2))
106[18:14:43] Nekko10/(Candy) (Mining Office (168, 152, 2))
has been stunned by GamerRoman/(Zullie Black) with the telescopic baton (NEWHP: 74.9)

then it's just randomly stunning and that's it. Then let's come to the point where i "mass shoved him"

86[18:12:13] Nekko10/(Candy) (Central Primary Hallway (134, 122, 2))
has kicks GamerRoman/(Zullie Black) with onto their side (paralyzing) (NEWHP: 100)
85[18:12:12] Nekko10/(Candy) (Central Primary Hallway (134, 121, 2))
has shoved GamerRoman/(Zullie Black) with knocking them down (NEWHP: 100)

that's literally all i did to him in the whole round. Just shoved him twice and hit him.

Nekko10
4 weeks
okay numbers aren't that relevant they just mean I'm active.

Shoving ye, I did shove a lot of people, no need to dwell on that I literally admit to shoving people randomly for fun and it's not a violation of the rules.

kicking of 10 actions isn't that much. it literally takes more than 10 punches to crit someone not to mention I was attacked as much as I attacked.

and me throwing shit? I had telekinesis for that fact it's a really small amount

not to mention a good amount of those

25[18:05:20] Nekko10/(Candy) (Kitchen (144, 154, 2))
has threw and hit AimBot24/(Johny Fulton) with the flour sack (NEWHP: 94.8)
24[18:05:20] Nekko10/(Candy) (Kitchen (144, 154, 2))
has thrown the flour sack
23[18:05:17] Nekko10/(Candy) (Kitchen (148, 153, 2))
has thrown the paper sack
22[18:05:15] Nekko10/(Candy) (Kitchen (148, 153, 2))
21[18:05:13] Nekko10/(Candy) (Kitchen (148, 153, 2))
20[18:05:12] Nekko10/(Candy) (Kitchen (148, 154, 2))
has threw and hit R325re/(Squidward Tentacles) with the flour sack (NEWHP: 100)
19[18:05:12] Nekko10/(Candy) (Kitchen (148, 154, 2))
has thrown the flour sack
18[18:05:09] Nekko10/(Candy) (Kitchen (147, 156, 2))
has threw and hit The Secret Slav/(Lubricant Bob) with the rice sack (NEWHP: 100)
17[18:05:09] Nekko10/(Candy) (Kitchen (147, 156, 2))
has thrown the rice sack
16[18:05:07] Nekko10/(Candy) (Kitchen (144, 156, 2))
has thrown the dough

oh no he threw flour sack let's perma this guy!

Zanos
LordGrievous
4 weeks
A couple things

First of all, I don't care how players and admins behave casually.

But I expect players and admins to behave like adults in ahelps and forum complaints like this. So yeah Toxic, don't call players niggers in ahelps or on the forums. I don't really want to see player complaints handled by admins taking a shit on them in public.

Nekko, you need some time to chill. Appeal your ban in a few weeks when you've calmed down.

Login or Signup to reply