1 week
Bastian0930 banned by RunRunAway

CKEY:Bastian0930

Admin's CKEY:RunRunAway

Ban Type:Role

Ban Length:1 day

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):7/13/2019

Round ID:5471

Ban Reason:Killed three people as they spawned in at the shuttle. Learn your lesson and read the rules please.

Appeal Reason:I killed one person, my target, on the arrivals shuttle when I arrived. He was just sitting there, so I morphed a arm blade, and stabbed him. Then, 2 other people came along(one of which was shoving). I decided no witnesses, and kill them. As I'm walking to the shuttle, 2 admins message me asking why I killed 3 people on the shuttle. I explain that my objective was to kill one, and the other one I killed was a witness. I actually forgot I killed 3 people, but oh well. thought it would be fine. Then, he bans me from all antag roles.

Additional Information:I feel this is unfair, if I see my target, why am I not allowed to just kill him? I mean he did sit there for a bit, then he came back.

debonaircorsiar
debonaircorsiar
1 week
It legit says in rule 1

Do not attack anyone on the arrivals shuttle until they've left the area atleast once.

If someone is AFK on the arrivals shuttle, even if they're your target, you shouldn't kill them by that rule.

qwertyquerty
qwertyquerty
1 week
Wait it out.

Also if your target is AFK in the shuttle it would probably be fine to kill them if they actually seem to be AFK. The other two were not fine.

Bastian0930
Bastian0930
1 week
The other two would have witnessed my arm blade.

I kinda had to defend myself there. I knew sec would start coming over.

Login or Signup to reply